Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My First Dentist Appointment!!

Eli had his first dentist appointment today! He really didn't let them do anything put look in his mouth and brush his teeth with a regular toothbrush. The dentist said this was normal for children Eli's age. He is becoming such a big boy!! I can't believe I took him to the dentist today! I am trying to cherish every moment God gives me with Eli because time flies by so fast. It feels like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and freaking out because we had no idea what we were doing!! God has been very kind over the past two years and has used Eli to teach us so much! I am so grateful!! I love you, Little Man!!





4 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Is my baby going to grow up this fast??? He was just a baby yesterday! That's great that you took him to the dentist and he sat still!

The Harveys said...

Just wait until you're planning his 8th birthday!!

lillian said...

Yes they do grow so fast! Man,..someday Ella Reese will be sitting in a dentist chair...weird!

Unknown said...

Leah. Your Eli is so cute as well. I love his new hair cut. I wish my Eli would have curly hair, but I doubt that will happen. Anyways, I don't think it's weird that they act a like. Pretty neat. They'll have to meet some time. Talk to you later.