Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lexington, KY: January 31st-February 3rd

Eli and I took a last minute trip to Lexington last week to visit our friends, Josh & Kresta, and their new baby boy, Cameron!! We had a blast! Check out these silly pictures!!

I hadn't heard much from Eli in a few minutes, so I went upstairs to check on him. This is where I found him!! Maybe he remembers his Ocean Wonders Aquarium from when he was a baby!!

On Thursday, we hit the mall for lunch and Eli enjoyed releasing some energy in the play area!

I had Eli sleep with me because I was too lazy to mess with the pack-n-play. I actually look forward to sleeping with him until the middle of the night when there is a foot in my chest!! Isn't he sweet all cuddled up on the pillow!!

This was Eli showing me his silly face. I was impressed that he actually posed for the camera.

Kresta had a bunch of toys from her job as a speech pathologist in the room where we were staying and Eli found some neat trucks right away. Needless to say, he and I went to Toys R Us and found him some super cool new trucks!! This is how he spent most of our time in Lexington!


Giving Olivia a good night hug!

Well, as we were leaving, I realized I didn't have any pictures of the baby! I was surprised at how well Eli cooperated for these!

Leaning in to give kisses!

Thanks so much, Josh & Kresta, for allowing us to come and take over your house! We enjoyed hanging out and getting to visit with Cameron!! We'll be praying for this new season of your lives and looking forward to seeing you all again soon!!

No comments: