Monday, December 10, 2007

Eventful Days

Well, we have had an eventful few days. It all started last Friday when John and I came down with food poisoning (or so we think) from a Christmas party we went to on Wednesday. Out of all the families that went, only one (that we know of) wasn't affected. Thankfully, Eli didn't get sick. Probably because all he ate were sweets!! So, on Saturday, I was still recovering and John took Eli to a parade in Maryille to watch Emilee and Kenzie. For pictures, look at Carrie & Tricia's blogs. He had a blast and ate way too much candy. On the way home, John was stopping at a red light when someone rear ended them. Eli was very shaken up and ended up getting sick and crying pretty hard. The paramedics were concerned about the vomit because usually that means there is a head injury but John knew he was just scared and full of candy. They checked his vomit and there was no blood!! So, thankfully, John and Eli are fine but the van is a little banged up. I will be able to get the police report tomorrow and I am praying that the other driver has insurance. If not, we have good coverage!!




2 comments:

Danko Family said...

I'm so sorry to read that you all were sick and then had an accident. I hope everyone feels better soon and that Eli is A-OK!!!

Wilson Family said...

What a rough week! I;m glad you guys are okay. Poor Eli, wrecks are scary! I hope this week goes much better!