Thursday, January 03, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Well, I tried to scan our ultra sound so I could post it but nothing was working out for me. We are getting ready to leave on our anniversary trip so I thought I would just let everyone know that we are having a girl!! We are very excited!! I was sort of hoping for a boy since Eli is the only boy grandchild on either side of the family, but God is giving us a girl and we feel so blessed!! We have nothing girl, but I am looking forward to going shopping!! I have already packed my Pottery Barn Kids catolog!! If anyone is wanting to get rid of their girls stuff pass it on down!!


3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Congrats, now you will be in my club!!!

Danko Family said...

Leah..I'm so happy for you!!!! What a blessing. Have a great anniversary trip.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!! :) I have nothing for ya!