Monday, March 03, 2008

My Belly & Time Outside

It has been so nice out the last two days that we have taken full advantage of it. Last night Eli and I went for a walk and then just hung out outside!! Oh, and we took a couple pictures of my belly...per my sister's request. To look at the pictures I don't look as big as I feel!!!Big brother!! I can't believe my little man is going to be a big brother!! The other day he was laying down beside me and resting his head on my lap. He looked up, pointed to my belly and said "Baby"!!! I think he is going to make a great big brother!!!
Waiting patiently for Mommy to stop talking to Daddy. Notice his flip flops? He has been begging for a week to wear them!

Every time we go outside, Eli likes to get all of his riding toys and line them up. Or, as he says, park them!!

2 comments:

The Harveys said...

I love the parking lot!!

Danko Family said...

You're looking great!