Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Silly Hats

Jenny and I went down to the basement earlier this morning to hang out with Eli while he played. I thought this was a good time to try her in her exersaucer. She liked for about five minutes, but still needs to be a little more active for the full effect. When I got down there I noticed these Long John Silver hats sitting on Eli's table. We don't have a LJS anymore in West Knoxville so I couldn't figure out where they came from. Then I remembered that John and his manager ended up eating lunch there the week before our vacation in one of his territories. This was definitely a photo moment!!



This was the best I could get with Mason wearing a hat. As soon as I would try to put one on her she started swiping at it with her paws. I had Eli hold it on her until the last second before I shot this picture!! Oh, how I tortue my family!!

3 comments:

Danko Family said...

The look on Jenny's face is priceless!!! She's like...uh mom...I SO don't think I like this! Very cute!

The Harveys said...

Ha ha!! In the first picture Jenny's got an Elvis lip thing going on!! Too cute!!

The Lobozzos said...

HA HA!! Jenny's face is so funny in these pictures!! TOO CUTE :)