Friday, November 06, 2009

Catching Up!!

As usual, I am behind on my blog posting. Here are some pictures from the end of October and beginning of November.

Eli wanted to help me carve a pumpkin! He did really good helping clean out the inside of the pumpkin and punch out the pieces I had cut. He did not like trying to separate the seeds. He said it was "disgusting!!"


Halloween started off at the mall because it was raining. Here's my cowboy and his cowgirl!
Grame and Eli
Cousin Jolie and Eli
We didn't last long at the mall. It was sooooo crowded. So, here we are getting wet!!
We ran into Emi and Kenzie!!


All of his loot!
Eli's birthday party was on the 1st at Premier Athletics! He had a blast and so did all of his friends! The great thing about his party was that is was fun for all ages! A definite thumbs up!!
Jenny just stayed on this tumbling trampoline the whole time bouncing back and forth! It was so cute!
Power Rangers!
And, here is his amazing cake that Uncle Chris made! I think this is his best one, yet!!

No comments: