Monday, May 22, 2006

Look At Me!!

We have recently discovered that Eli loves corn on the cob!


Look at that curly hair!

I love my big sister!!

Our friends, Josh and Kresta, came to visit this past weekend on their way to Destin, FL. Eli really liked it when Josh held him because he has never been that high in the air before! Congratulations you two on being pregnant! We cannot wait to meet baby Wilson!

Now I know it is normal for little girls to play in their mommy's heels but I didn't realize little boys would like it too! Well, Eli just likes playing in any of our shoes! He loved walking in these on the kitchen floor because they made noise!

1 comment:

Jolie and Taylor said...

Jolie really likes corn on the cob as well - cold! But I probably don't need to tell you that a little goes a LONG way if you know what I mean! :) I'm thinking last summer, laundry baskets...
Ok - so the heels are just too funny!