Monday, July 16, 2007

Rest of Vacation

Sorry for the delay posting the rest of vacation pictures. I didn't take as many pictures the last few days until we went to Charleston on Friday. Even then, I didn't take all that many of Charleston, just of the little man!!

Here is Eli cuddling with Daddy Friday morning!


Ready to hit the streets of Charleston!!


We had to stop at the popular fountains. Eli wasn't so sure at first but pretty soon he was getting soaked to the bone!!


Really soaked!!


We had dinner at the East Bay Crab Shack and Eli really had a good time! He especially enjoyed playing with my cole slaw!!


Life is so peaceful when they're sleeping! Then they wake up!!
There is a Farmer's Market every Saturday in Charleston and I was so excited that we were there to go! They usually have inflatables, but this time they only had pony rides. Eli has never been on a horse before and he loved it!! He got to ride twice since they were only $2!! What a great deal!!
Well, we had a good time, but it is good to be home!! Now I get to start on painting my kitchen cabinets!! Wish me luck!

No comments: