Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sleep Crazyness!!

Recently, Eli has been terrified to sleep in his bed. We're not exactly sure what is the cause but we think it might be the movie the Polar Express. He keeps saying "Choo-Choo come to Eli's room?" We're thinking he is afraid the train is going to come take him away in the middle of the night. Anyway, he's been sleeping with us since Monday.

Isn't he sweet!!


I really did enjoy having Eli in our bed, but it was keeping me from being able to do my projects and chores. So, it took awhile, but we were able to get him to go to sleep in his bed tonight. Mason and I stayed in there until he fell asleep. I think Mason might cuddle with him all night!! I'm anxious to see what happens later in the night and if his bed can handle his 30lbs and her 50lbs!!

No comments: