Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My First Ultrasound

Well, today I had my first doctor's appointment and all went well. I am measuring at about 8 weeks and one day with a due date of May 13th (my brother's birthday)!! I even got an ultrasound on a super cool new machine. This fancy machine was even able to pick up the heartbeat!! It was so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat!! I know these pictures are pretty small, but you should be able to click on them to enlarge them. The first one is actually 3-D. It's a little creepy looking!! Yeah for Girbert Bean II!! I'm so thankful all is going well with this little one!!

3 comments:

The Harveys said...

Hey, very cool! The marvels of modern technology! Just think, by the time our kids have kids they're gonna be conducting interviews with the child in-vitro!

Hey, the picture wouldn't allow me to enlarge it so I could see it better!

The Girberts said...

It will now. I uploaded it again, so now it should work.

Danko Family said...

So cool Leah...hope you are feeling well!!! It's amazing what technology can do now.