Friday, October 19, 2007

Second Ultra Sound

Well, I have had a pretty rough time with this second pregnancy. During the last week, I have been very sick. It started last Thursday and then, this week, I had some very intense cramping which caused me to be a little worried about the baby. I wasn't bleeding, so miscarriage was quickly ruled out, but I was still very uncomfortable. Wednesday, I already had a doctor's appointment scheduled, so after telling her all that had been going on she went ahead and did another ultra sound. Yeah for me!! I was excited, and relieved, to see the baby is doing very well and to hear the heartbeat. This week, it has legs!!! Thanks to the Lord for protecting our little baby and myself!! If you click on the pictures you will be able to see the baby better. I already tested this and it will work!!

1 comment:

Danko Family said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm thinking about ya. Rylan is having a boy...due in early March!