Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And the induction is.....

Wednesday, May 14th!! We decided it would be wise to schedule the arrival of Miss J in hopes to make the transition a little easier on us all. Especially Eli. I had a doctor's appointment today and discussed it with my doctor and she was all for it!! Of course, I could actually go at any time if the baby decides she wants to come early. I am already dilated 1.5 cm and have been having some minor contractions. Nothing major, but enough to dilate!! It's crazy how close we are to meeting our little girl!! We are getting really excited and I am definitely ready to be rid of this belly!! Speaking of belly, here are some more pictures. It is huge and getting lower as the baby drops!! Yipee!!
Yesterday, we went to a play date at a new park in town and I only managed to get one picture. It is a cute one, though!!

No comments: