Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day Out With Thomas 2008!!!

On Friday, I took Eli to Day out with Thomas joining with the Bohannon's and the Sluss's!! We had four kids and three adults in our van (that's just the Bohannon's and us)!! Wow!! I still can't believe we all fit! Anyway, I didn't tell Eli we were going until Friday morning because I knew he would nag me about it all week!! Once I finally told him it was all I could do to get out of the door fast enough!!

Let's go, Mom!!


Look at my tattoo!!
There was a tent, "Imagination Station," that had five or six train tables set up, a tattoo station, stamps, bracelet making and I think that's it. Eli could have stayed in there all day. Here is Eli and Caden playing with one of the many train tables!!
The bubble station was a little more difficult because it was a little windy. Eli couldn't quite get any bubbles, but I love the face!!
Sir Thopham Hat!!
Here are Ally, Caden & Olivia. Olivia wasn't quite sure about the big man in the black hat!!
All together, we had six kids in our crew. I think the age range is 16 months to four years. Here they all are jumping and having a blast!!


Watching the trains and waiting for Thomas.
There he is!!!
Here we are right before our train ride for a quick photo with Thomas!!
These are all four kids that were in our van. Ally, Olivia, Caden & Eli...anxiously awaiting the trains departure!!

I love this shot!! Especially Caden's bottom sticking out!!
All of the kids received a Junior Engineer Certificate!!


We had such a fun day, but were definitely warn out by the time we headed home. It was quite the interesting ride home!! I was so thankful to get home and pass Eli onto John. My feet and ankles had had enough!! Regardless, we are already looking forward to next year!!

No comments: