Saturday, July 05, 2008

Our 4th of July!!

For the 4th of July we didn't really have any plans. So, we decided to head downtown and go to the Mast General Store and Market Square. I knew there were fountains in Market Square, so we packed Eli's swim trunks and let him play in the water. He loved it!! It was a fun filled afternoon of shopping for candy and toys, eating a yummy lunch and playing in the water!


I'm cold!!Here is the little girl in her patriotic dress. Isn't it cute!! This was the first time I'd put her in a dress. She is just now fitting into her 0-3 month clothes, so I hadn't even tried any dresses until yesterday.

2 comments:

The Lobozzos said...

Well I may be a little bias, but we do have the cutest niece and nephew in Knoxville!!!! Sorry I missed seeing you guys and the kiddos yesterday, but I just did not want anyone else to catch whatever I may have! Hope we can get together soon :) Tell Eli thanks for my hug...ha ha

The Harveys said...

Hey, looks like fun! I agree, little J is starting to look like Big Bro!! Good thing Big Bro is so darn cute!!!