Monday, August 11, 2008

Lately...

What have we been up to lately?

Sleeping...
Going to Katie & Harlan's wedding (our wonderful babysitters who have served us so much!!)!! And, thanks to Josh & Tonya for watching Jenny for us!!
And playing cars with Jackson Schollart at the reception!!

Going to Poppy's surprise birthday party and getting some silly glasses!! Check out Carrie's blog for pictures from the party!

Doing laundry. I put her in the basket so I could carry it and her downstairs!! She seemed quite comfortable!

Dropping my camera. Right after I took the pictures of Jenny Eli came downstairs to see what we were doing. I was getting ready to put the camera in the laundry basket to carry it all back upstairs and I practically threw it across the bathroom. I wanted to make sure it still worked so I took a picture of Eli!!
Cuddling! Goodnight my sweet children!! God has been so kind!


No comments: