Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lately...

We haven't been up to too much lately. Eli is enjoying his Mom's Day Out program and so am I!! He is also enjoying gymnastics with his buddy Caden. It's hard to get pictures of him taking a class because the parents sit above the gym and my camera doesn't zoom in real far. Maybe I'll borrow my sister's camera sometime!! Here are some pictures over the last couple of weeks of our two crazy kids!!
Eli really loves Jenny!! And she loves him just as much!
Hanging out with Aunt Tonya while celebrating her birthday! We also celebrated Mimi and Aunt Susie's birthday, but this is the only picture I have from that whole weekend. Oh, well. It's a cute one!
I found Jenny this outfit at a recent consignment sale. The hat is a little big, but I love the overalls!
If you lift up the rim you can see her beautiful eyes!! That's Eli's hand giving her some love!!


Hanging out with Easton at Boogie Down Baby!
On Sunday we went to a small local pumpkin patch.
Eli picked out this pumpkin for Jenny!
It's just her size!




Jenny turned five months old on Tuesday. I cannot believe she is already five months. I told her she needs to be sitting up now because Eli sat up around 5 1/2 months. She still doesn't have any teeth even though she has been working on them for a month. She is interacting a whole lot more and laughs at Eli all of the time. She eats before Eli gets up in the morning so when he comes out she always smiles real big. She is so excited to see him!! I pray that God will give these two precious children a special relationship and that they will always be close! It has been such a joy to see how much Eli cares for her!! He is a super big brother!!

3 comments:

The Lobozzos said...

So cute and the picture of the three of us turned out so CUTE!! I am excited about that :)

Wilson Family said...

I cannot believe Jenny is already 5 months old!!! Where has the time gone? They look like they really enjoy each other. I guess it's time for Cameron to have a brother or sister:) Did you all decide if you are going to come down in Nov?

The Harveys said...

Woah! Look how BIG her eyes are! Gorgeous!!