Friday, October 17, 2008

Mason's Birthday

Yesterday was Mason's birthday and Eli wanted to celebrate with a cake. I was just going to take him to a local doggie bakery, but he wanted a cake. Of course, at three that's what a birthday is all about. So, I went online and found some recipes for doggie birthday cakes. The one I chose had peanut butter (her favorite), carrots, flour, honey, vanilla and baking soda. The icing was pureed cottage cheese. I added some of her doggie biscuits. As you can see she loved it!!

Singing "Happy Birthday"!!
Look at her! She is so ready to dig in!
Blowing out the candles!
Allright!! It's all yours!!






Eli enjoying some birthday ice cream. He wanted to try Mason's cake, and I was going to let him until we let her just dig in. So, he just got ice cream!
That was good!!

Mason loved her cake!! She ate the whole thing!! We weren't sure if we should let her or not. It was relatively healthy so we figured she would be okay. She didn't get sick later on!! We just didn't feed her any dinner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MASON!!!

3 comments:

The Harveys said...

Oh my GARSH!!!!! That hasta be one of the CUTEST things I've ever seen!!! I love it!! Send that recipe to me, please...Lucky would love that!

The Lobozzos said...

That is so cute and great!! Happy Birthday Mason :)

Unknown said...

That's really sweet that he wanted Mason to have a cake. Too cute!