Sunday, September 09, 2007

Day 1-Morning at the Beach and Pool

This morning I was actually able to get out of bed without Eli waking up (we are all sharing a room). I was so glad that I would be able to have a devotion before starting the day!!
What better place to marvel in God's glory than at the beach!! Here is a view from our deck. The sun was glaring down on the water so I only got this one view. I will post more later.
Ready to hit the beach in my Thomas sunglasses and swim trunks!


Our friends, the Bohannon's, were gracious enough to let us come to the Isle the same time they were coming. The kids enjoyed playing with each other on the beach this morning!! We are going to swap out date nights later this week! That should be interesting!!


This one's a little blurry, but still cute.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Glad you all made it there safely...have fun!