Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Grace of God

Thank you, everyone, for your encouraging responses!! We are so excited and grateful for God's provision. We know many who are not able to conceive as easily as we are and we know it is only by God's grace!! It looks like I am about 5 or 6 weeks along and due sometime around May 18th. I was kind of hoping I might be able to have the baby on my mom's birthday, but there is no way I would go 11 days late. Oh, well. This baby will be a blessing whenever he/she comes!! No symptoms yet. I am expecting those to start next week or the following week. Please pray that Eli would do okay if I end up having to spend a lot of time on the couch!! He's going to make a sweet big brother! I'm sure we'll have our sinful moments, but I am anxious to see how he responds to his new baby brother/sister!!

Here is a picture of a baby in the womb at 6 weeks.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Congrats! What a blessing. Eli's going to be a fun big brother.

Jon and Melissa said...

That is your baby at 6 weeks. Wow, the picture is so clear. Science has come a long way. I never knew they could get a picture that clear at a Dr.'s office....

Jolie and Taylor said...

Yea! How exciting to have another baby in the family. Now Taylor and the new baby can be close in age too - Just like Jolie and Eli! How creative to announce it on your blog :) he he he
Congrats!

Danko Family said...

This is just SO excited Leah! I'm sure Eli will do just fine if you have to spend some time on the couch from time to time. Now is the time to rely on your friends and family when you need them...that's why they're there!

lillian said...

Yippeee!
I usually am not a commenter on blogs, but I had to this time!
Ryan told me last night after CG that you were expecting!
Yea!!!!I am so excited for you!!
What a blessing!
Man, we are going to be literally outnumbered greatly at CG with all the new bambinos!!!yikes!
love lil