Monday, September 03, 2007

Eli and Easton (E-squared)

On Saturday, Eli and I had Easton over because his mommy and daddy were moving and they needed him out of their hair (been there, done that)!! Easton's mom, Melissa, called them E-squared (I don't know how to make the actual squared symbol on the computer). The boys had so much fun together!!
Easton quickly discovered the piano and Eli little guitar!! They played a lot of music together!



Since Eli doesn't usually nap and Easton is challenging to get to sleep we just had a "quiet times" together. I put a relaxing movie in and let them lay in our bed. I told them they weren't allowed to get out of bed and the both obeyed!! I had to go in a calm them down a couple of times, but they did great!!

Aren't they cute in their matching shoes!! Easton wears his faux crocks (another Melissa ism) all of the time and Eli just had to wear his too!!

No comments: