Monday, June 23, 2008

Normal Days!!

Well, things have been relatively normal around here! Thank goodness!! I have been feeling great and have enjoyed seeing my children again!! Well, I had to wait until late last night to see Eli. Until then, I hung out with Jenny and Mason! I gave her some tummy time for the first time yesterday. At first, she wasn't so sure about it.

Mason wanted to get in on the action, too!! Or maybe just sneak some kisses!

Finally starting to get it!!

The baby is a noisy and squirmy sleeper, which means I don't get much sleep because I wake up at every noise and movement. So, I decided to mover her to her crib last night. She did really well and I am so glad!! Here she is taking a nap in there this morning!! YIPEE!! Now I'm praying she continues to like her bed!!
While she was napping, Eli and I played trains.

This weekend, Eli went up to Cincinnati with Uncle Josh & Aunt Tonya to visit Uncle Calvin, Aunt Susie and cousins Ashley & Megan. He had a super time and even came back with a souvenir!! Uncle Josh told us to burn it (ha, ha), but before we do (jk!!) Eli wanted to show Calvin how much he likes his new hat!!
It is a little big!!
Thanks so much to Josh, Tonya, Calvin and Susie for keeping up with our little guy! It was really nice to be able to get back into the swing of things without that crazy kid running around making train noises!! Unfortunately, Eli got sick in the car on the way home. Nice treat for Josh & Tonya, huh?!! Luckily, they were 20 minutes from home! Kudos, kudos, kudos to Josh & Tonya! They were so understanding!! Oh, and it was John's parent's car!! Now, Eli has gotten sick in both of their cars!!!

1 comment:

The Lobozzos said...

It was our pleasure to get to hang out with Eli. He is such a joy to be around, we are so lucky to have such wonderful nieces and nephew. He had so much fun hanging out with all of us!! His "accident" was totally fine and it has just prepared us for our kids...ha ha!
Thanks so for the little treat...we LOVED IT!! Hope you all have a great week!!