Wednesday, February 27, 2008

3-D Ultrasound

Well, today we had a 3-D ultrasound for fun and to confirm the gender. It is still a girl!! If you look at the third scanned image of the first picture you can see that it is a girl!! We got some really fun pictures of her and some that resembled Eli!! It's crazy that she can look like him already, and in the womb!! She weighs about 3lbs, so the unltrasound technician thinks she might be bigger than Eli was. He was born weighing 8lbs. even. She even has a little big of hair!! That was crazy that the tech. could see that!! Other than that, all is well!! All of her organs and everything look good and I passed my sugar test. So, I do not have gestational diabetes!! We are so thankful to God for giving us this little girl and we can't wait to meet her!! We are also thankful for an easy pregnancy. I have been truly blessed during my pregnancies with no complications or problems. My prayer is that it remains that way with this one for the next two and a half months!! My other prayer is that I can control myself when it comes to little girl clothes and accessories!!



4 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

when we saw Makenlee in 3D we thought the same thing. She had the same profile as Easton as a baby. There little noses and mouths were the same.

The Lobozzos said...

YAY!! Another little girl in the family :) How exciting for you guys to have the perfect family...one boy and one girl...everyone's dream! Can't wait till she arrives!!

Danko Family said...

Congratulations Leah! I hope things continue to go well.

Melissa1443 said...

Hey Leah, the pics are cute!! I love Eli's Valentine underwear!!! HA HA!!