Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Dinner

Well, since I always work on Thursday nights, we had our Valentine's dinner last night.  It was a simple, but yummy, meal of heart shaped pancakes and eggs.  Our dessert was heart shaped peanut butter fudge (a super yummy recipe of my mom's!!)!!  Everything turned out great!! Even the heart shaped stuff!  I was a little worried about the pancakes, but they looked great!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

This is Mason's spot when we eat.  Lying on the floor by the table looking under Eli's chair for falling food!!  I usually don't allow her to stay here because she is such a beggar, but since it was Valentine's day I caved.
"Where are my pancakes?"
Here is Eli helping Mason open her little goody bag.
Yeah!!  Busy bones.  Although, for her, they're not really "busy" bones.  She chews them up in less than 10 minutes!!  She's already licking her chops!

Eli got a Cars theme goody bag and, of course, a small box of candy.  He's already gotten so much candy from family and friends that I didn't want him having much more.  Of course, anything Cars is great!!  The bigger Lighting McQueen is actually bubble bath!!  

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  We hope you all had a fun day!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute ideas Leah! Congratulations on the girl by the way. :)

Michelle Hamstra