Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eli's New Bed

Well, after much debate, we decided to go ahead and get Eli a twin bed!! We didn't want to have two crib mattresses & we wanted to be able to use the duvet cover we had that matches his room. So, here it is!! Eli had a blast helping me pick it out!! By blast, I mean running across the rows of mattresses!!

As you can see, I still need to get a bed skirt and maybe a twin size quilt to lay on top. The quilt at the end of the bed is his toddler quilt.
Yeah!! New bed!!
Eli wanted me to take a picture of "Sissy" on her bed.
This is what I found later in the evening. Look at his feet sticking out!!
After a little adjustment.
I was a little nervous that he might wake up often during the night, but he never did!! He had a hard time adjusting to his toddler bed, so I wasn't sure how he would do with his bigger bed!! He loves it!! And, he also enjoys tucking all of his stuffed animals into bed!!

No comments: