Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Past Week...

Well, we did our usual silly things this week and added a few extra. On Thursday, Jeanne, Trevor and Sydney came over to hang out. We have officially made it jammie day when they come over! We all hang out in our jammies and it is so wonderful!!

Here is "DJ Jenny" and Sydney chillin'!! Jeanne has started calling her "DJ Jenny" because she will stand on her table and dance. She looks just like a DJ!!

Friday, before Mom's Day Out, I took Eli to Krispy Kreme to use a free doughnut coupon he had. I was fasting that day and, boy, did God give me a lot of strength to resist Krispy Kreme!! Thank you, Lord!!


This morning, as I was getting dressed, Eli decided to try on all of my necklaces and one bracelet. In this picture he is looking at himself in the mirror.
He wanted to wear them ALL to church, but I told him Daddy wouldn't be too happy with me if I let him wear necklaces to church. So, he settled for wearing one in the car on the way there!!

No comments: