Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Such a Joy!!

Well, as of 2:05 p.m. today, Jenny is 8 months old! I can't believe how quickly she is growing. It seems like just yesterday I was standing in the living crying because I couldn't put her down to nap and I was tired and just wanted to sleep. Oh how glad I am that those days are over. Now, she is crawling, trying to pull herself up onto things, sleeping so well (knock on wood) and has even gotten her first tooth!! She is getting so big! I just can't believe she is already 8 months!! She has been such a blessing to us and I thank God for her everyday!!

I don't think she is going to fit in this little stroller much longer. Especially since she keeps leaning forward.


Hanging out with Aunt Robbie at Bass Pro Shops in Sevierville!
A nice, yummy carrot Wagon Wheel at the Japanese steakhouse in Pigeon Forge.

From left to right: Cousin Ashley, Aunt Robbie, Jenny, Uncle John and Cousin Ben (John is my Mom's brother)! They were in Pigeon Forge this past weekend for a young adult retreat from Pennsylvania. While they were here they got at least 7 inches of snow back home. Jealous!!

Getting kisses from the best big brother ever!
We were torturing Mason by trying to see if she would let Jenny sit on her. Nope!! Jenny is laughing pretty hard and still managing to keep her binky in her mouth!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

It is so much fun to see them grow. I love the one of Jenny by the music stand and the one of Eli giving her a kiss.